Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what a fantastic weekend we had at the bulldog. the outlaw anglias had been invited to put on a few demo runs for the fantastic crowd. so were asked to go along and we were happy to go, previous years the track hasnt been great at that meeting but this year was a differnt story. first run on friday was a slow drive uo jus checking on the track and we cruised to an 11.1, later in the evenig we improved with a 9.4 without using the transbrake. saturdays first run was another non transbrake run and again we ran a 9.4. our final run of the weekend was on saturday evening, nice big smoky rolling burnout, simon into stage and he used the transbrake but not has hard as he normaly does, but the front wheels were still up in the air, all of a sudden the car just hooked and went, straight as an arrow and we were all shocked to see the board light up at the top end of [email protected] which means a new p.b. i was jumping round like mad on the line and i got a few funny looks from some of the biker guys. so overall a fantastic weeekend. if you were there let me know wat you thought of the run ! !

roll on open sport nats

cheers jay

·
richard rawlplug
8,113 Posts
might have had something to do with your back up crew..:D

·
drag race addict
1,392 Posts
Too f**kin slow..LOL
Nice one Jay. Tell Simon to put his foot down for the whole run next time eh..

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
Yep,Well done Simon ,Jay,brilliant run !,Bry

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well Done boys shame i had to work and couldn't make it. You'll be able to set your own p.b. at hrd's when you have a go! :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts