Rods 'n' Sods banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
My name is Martin
2,603 Posts
Nice pics. Is it possible to put some user names against each car if we know them?

·
Global Warmer
1,200 Posts
Anyone know who owns the silver and blue Viva? Saw it at the Ace and really liked it.

Judging from where the gear stick was I doubt if it is standard under the bonnet....

P.

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Paul that is Little Jo Member of the Nitemares a local Benfleet area car club. She has made a great job of it. She is a hands on rodder. Ztec engine with Mini super charger. Neil Tadman interior our kind of car. Ken. ps Be good to see the 56 at the Dick Turpin Paul. Cheers Ken. Pics to follow.

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
The interior, Neil made a handbag to match for Jo. Say no more Essex Girl. Sorry Jo had to put that in. Its a fine metal flake can not see it in the picture though shame.

·
lone wolf
366 Posts
didn't jo win the burnout competition at te NASC Nats some years ago?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Car owners id

Nice pics. Is it possible to put some user names against each car if we know them?
THAT THOUGHT CROSSED OUR MINDS, BUT AFTER WORKING ALL NITE ON SORTING OUT / POSTING THE PHOTOS WE DECIDED WE DID'NT HAVE ENOUGH INFO, WILL DO NEXT TIME, IF YOU KNOW ANY NAMES TO THE CARS LET US KNOW. :tumbleweed:

·
My name is Martin
2,603 Posts
I think I know some, let me know what I've missed. PS Limewire, there's no need to shout lol ;)

1, Limefire (Frank & Pat)

7, Madal

8, Dave (not on here)

9, Reg?

10, 30psi (Me, aka Martin)

12, Jo (not on here)

14, Redmad (Kenneth Robbins)

15, Pete robbins. His car left a funny stain in front of itself.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts