Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, Im new to this sit but been into custom vans for years.
Wonder if anyone can help me find more info on my new project, Its a bedford cf1 registered in 1970 and think the van was customized in 1977, only 3 owners but thats all i know at the minute.
Ive started stripping the van for welding as theres a far amount of rot, but link are the photos of what was left when i got it.

http://www.ukstreetvans.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=2010

Any help would be great

Thanks
Chris

·
Mid England Retrims.
350 Posts
nice one , glad somebody save this van . i watched it on ebay. ade ( another cf nut)

·
Super Moderator
7,399 Posts
Good to see a van fan has got it.................... The CF is making a comeback........... Dave.

·
Worn Out Fanny Magnet.
673 Posts
Hi all, Im new to this sit but been into custom vans for years.
Wonder if anyone can help me find more info on my new project, Its a bedford cf1 registered in 1970 and think the van was customized in 1977, only 3 owners but thats all i know at the minute.
Ive started stripping the van for welding as theres a far amount of rot, but link are the photos of what was left when i got it.

http://www.ukstreetvans.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=2010

Any help would be great

Thanks
Chris
Excellent, well done for saving this one !!. I flagged this Van up for sale on here the first day that it appeared on Ebay !. It`s supposed to have a sweet running Essex 3.0 V6 fitted if I remember rightly, and this should really do you unless you want to go a bit Bonkers like my "Tweaked" 4.6 Rover V8 Powered Mk2 CF, or Ades MK1 Chevy V8 powered one !!. :eek: (Both featured on this site). Just Strip her right down to the bones, take your time, and you should have a really Tasty Custom CF as the end result !!. :D:smoke:8) Great to see yet another CF Van about to come back to life. The Van Scene, particularly CF`s seems to be going through a bit of a Resurgence at the moment, Great Stuff !!. :happy:

Dave. :tup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts