Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i had this built by johnny hall a couple of months ago, but circumstances dictate it must be sold. it was assembled and tacked together in his jig so is nice and straight. it is cds and so is taggable as my intention was to race it not just run what ya brung. apparently it can be shortened at the slip jount between the main cage and the forward tubes if thats what you need. i have the front axle tube and various additional tubes to add once the engine/box positions are finalized. i have a model y front axle that can go with it if you like. johnny said he normally sells at this stage for around £900 but i'm open to offers. possible px. any questions call me on 07718 339011, neil.
ps also on ebay at £475 start with no reserve.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i will end the ebay auction early for the right offer. merry christmas everyone :tup:

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

ending soon on ebay, don't miss out

·
Premium Member
15,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sold on ebay, but he didn't realise he was 6 hours from me for collection so wants to back out. doh!
still for sale then, any sensible offers?

·
Premium Member
15,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
still for sale, lower start price on ebay with no reserve. if you buy it and pay for it i can store it and take it to the swap meet at arena essex free of charge. neil, 07718 339011.

·
Premium Member
15,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cheers, just registered and replied. neil.

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

sold..... again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.