Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New sunny sunday daytime meet in essex, trial run tomorrow sunday 18 april, meet at the first layby past dick turpin london bound at 11-45am to cruise to new venue, approx 5 miles, venue is a nice cafe, run by two girls who ride trikes! with large hardstanding car parking area, for yanks, rods, customs, if you get lost call me on 07986909423, frank.:tup:

·
capriac
1,810 Posts
New sunny sunday daytime meet in essex, trial run tomorrow sunday 18 april, meet at the first layby past dick turpin london bound at 11-45am to cruise to new venue, approx 5 miles, venue is a nice cafe, run by two girls who ride trikes! with large hardstanding car parking area, for yanks, rods, customs, if you get lost call me on 07986909423, frank.:tup:
Sorry Frank a bit to short notice, How often is this meet going to be? Have a great time, looks like weather going to be great!!!:tup:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry Frank a bit to short notice, How often is this meet going to be? Have a great time, looks like weather going to be great!!!:tup:
This will be our first meeting, so we will see how it go's today and keep you posted, i will be taking photo's and posting them on here later today, thanks for the interest, see you soon:tup:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
love to - but still have no car (well no old one anyway) - dont think turning up in an s-max will have the same impact :tdown:
These chevy owners lots of excuses, :lol: we shall all have to come round and sort it out for you!:D,

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is that the B127 cafe you crusing to? no car this week but next week it the Secret Cafe have you thought of crusing to that ..:D
No we are going a bit further into wickford, whare is the secret cafe? has it got plenty of parking for yanks ect, :tup:

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
sounds good , what if those that are interested pm you to find out the cafe ,i can understand keeping it hush as you most probally don't want a certain type there :tup:

·
Registered
459 Posts
Hay hay, i was there! :) It was a good do and a nice little turn out too, thanks to those who attended, lots of pics will be coming up. :cool:
Nice cups of tea, and of course we had to test the food out...... yum yum!!! :D Very nice indeed, and good cafe prices too, get a nice full english for a few quid. :incheek:

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Yep was good afternoon:tup: With really nice company. As Hot Rod Gal said had to try the food lol. And it was nice. Trouble was i left my bread and butter in the sun to long.:shake: I feel a photo coming on from someone very soon ;-}

·
Super Moderator
7,397 Posts
Glad you enjoyed it.......... I went home after a half hour in the layby............

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Sorry about that Dave:tdown: I Got there after the rest, went by the layby no one there. Mind you i was late any way Dave.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Yep was good afternoon:tup: With really nice company. As Hot Rod Gal said had to try the food lol. And it was nice. Trouble was i left my bread and butter in the sun to long.:shake: I feel a photo coming on from someone very soon ;-}
It was a lovely afternoon, sunny and warm. :tup:
Had to try the food, hehee!! Yep by the time you got round to the bread it was toasted!!! :D
Yep photo's soon if the b*$~#y thing works!!!! :mad:

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
It was a lovely afternoon, sunny and warm. :tup:
Had to try the food, hehee!! Yep by the time you got round to the bread it was toasted!!! :D
Yep photo's soon if the b*$~#y thing works!!!! :mad:
Mind the langauge Hayley :incheek: You will get it to work soon i am sure.:tup:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts