Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
I can usually watch anything with cars in it but that's shite. That mechanic guy is pretty loathsome. The flooring in the boot was interesting.........
Like or loathe the programme the idea was kinda there, but the build should have screamed quality, the woodwork in the rear was atrocious, I did better in my apprenticeship all those many years ago!

Micky T.

·
Premium Member
7,566 Posts
Like or loathe the programme the idea was kinda there, but the build should have screamed quality, the woodwork in the rear was atrocious, I did better in my apprenticeship all those many years ago!

Micky T.
Ha ha. Quality is not something you would put in and sentence regarding them

·
Registered
161 Posts
Have any of you guys actually been to the London motor museum that he owns?
I did last year and it was embarrassing, cars full of road dirt, layers of dust, partition walls fallen down and gents toilet window stuck open looking straight out onto the picnic type area........The only bit I really liked was the mock up old school garage with a couple a rods in there.
I started watching the first episode but fell asleep halfway through (unusual in a car program) I'll watch the remainder tonight.

·
is currently reloading.
844 Posts
Have any of you guys actually been to the London motor museum that he owns?
I did last year and it was embarrassing, cars full of road dirt, layers of dust, partition walls fallen down and gents toilet window stuck open looking straight out onto the picnic type area........The only bit I really liked was the mock up old school garage with a couple a rods in there.
I started watching the first episode but fell asleep halfway through (unusual in a car program) I'll watch the remainder tonight.
the lowrider forums aren't very complimentry of Elo.

I noticed it wasn't a Ferrari garage they took it to, just an Italian car speclaist Plus they didn't show under the bonnet, I bet the finish under there was tidy

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
fuckinell,,,,lol,, just when ya thought the knobheads couldnt get any worse,, did ya see the mess they made of the mustang tonight?? scoop on roof?? wtf? shite paint job, bad repairs, drivers door catching on wing an pulling paint off, bad masking up,bumper out of line, and wtf was the black screw type things on rear panel,oh, and 4x4 tyres? wankers, they should have done it original red, theyve destroyed another car,:tdown::wanker:

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
watch it tonight with the datsun rebuild well don't know what to say really more rust then you can imagine, complete shit box before they started and a shite box when it was finished, love to know who funds this program, not one of them has a clue , why not televise a rod shop that know what they're are doing and more about the build. something that we all would love to watch and may be learn something from. that girl so called mechanic not knocking the fact that shes a girl but really she knows f all spraying east start into the carbs to get it going, fuck if it needs that shit its fucked and needs a rebuild. dont think i be watching anymore of those. back to fast and loud and thats getting boring. eastenders is looking good nooooooooooooooooooo shoot me. pmsl.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.