Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone`s thinking of going to Chelsea Bridge as it`s the last Sat of the month...As far as I can tell it shouldn`t be affected by the road closures for the fireworks so a couple of us are gonna give it a go,probably get there a bit later say around 9pm so we`re not too cold by midnight!:D

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Last months' cruise wasn't that well attended even though it was actually surprisingly mild. I'm not sure there will be more than a handful of brave souls for this one,but I may be wrong....,

·
Registered
393 Posts
I am up for it and Marks home so that could make and extra 2 motors... as on Facebook if someone can let me know if there are a few people going then i may come :tup:

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
I wouldn't expect a decent turn out before the end of March now... I'm contemplating suggesting a fancy dress cruise in the summer! Wonder how that would go down?! I dressed up as the grim reaper for the Halloween cruise and it was a great night out.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I tend to miss some the cruises in the Summer as we`re away at weekend shows so use the rest of the year to catch up with people at Chelsea,Krispy Kreme etc as long as it ain`t raining & we`ve now started the Bagshot Breakfast meet second sundays - if everyone said they weren`t going if nobody else was then there`d never be anyone there!Halloween was a great crack,we dressed the Minx up as well as ourselves..always up for fancy dress!:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts