and then on this

Wheels Day here we come:D:D:D

·
Dragging not Bragging
5,718 Posts
Good Luck Steve :tup:

My NYR is to get mine in sort of colour as im bored :shake:

Id like to get the rear springs sorted too

But most of all i want to drive it to wheelsday for a line up of sorts for a pic :tup:

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Get the new site finished
Get the cash together to do my bug
Finish the Mustang so Sal can have her first drive in her car (despite owning it 2 years and it being on the road for 6 months)
Sort the Pop out and decide whether just roadworthy or full on project.

·
Compulsive chicken choker
6,363 Posts
Get mine registered (been floored by sickness bug, me not the car) then drive it until the tank runs dry. Then re-fill & repeat until the grin wears off.

·
Premium Member
1,769 Posts
Get the bodyshell on the chassis, although not painted. It should be well achievable in 12 months, but I have realised firstly things always take longer than planned, and secondly the last you thing you want to do in a build is set yourself deadlines and then rush for them: I have found the reward is in the doing, and the race only starts when it is finished :D

Happy new year!

·
Paint it or Lose it
737 Posts
to get cracking on my A would be nice would'nt it still collecting bits haha slowly getting there nearly got all the bits for a rolling car minus engine and box

·
Registered
393 Posts
i aint bying eny more teas down the cafe seeing petrol is going to be 130 liter come summer:incheek::incheek::incheek::smoke::smoke::smoke:

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
my MYR is to get the dart to a drivable condition, and get the camper to a show without it breaking down:cry:

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
To stop buying bleedin cars:lol:Bry

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
My new years resolution is to possibly learn to drive!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts