Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a member for some time now but never posted until today.

My name is Matt and I live just outside of Nottingham

Want to start getting more involved and going to more shows and meets over this year

Are there many local to me herein Nottingham?

Also looking to sell my VW Splitscreen Camper to raise some cash to hopefully buy myself my first Rod, so exciting times ahead for me and the wife

·
richard rawlplug
8,120 Posts
Google charnwood cruisers....Top bunch of people...This Saturday at the lay by just past the golf club on the a6

p.s. I'm from Chilwell. ...Welcome to the nuthouse. :crazy:

·
formerly litig8r
720 Posts
Welcome to RnS, local-ish events include Charnwood as above, MFN which is in Eastwood somewhere on I think the second Tuesday of the month, Papplewick Griffin's Head on the first and third Wednesdays from 6 (you've probably been to this if you've got a splittie), CLoud 9/Frankie and Bennys on the first Sunday from 5, oh and the almost legendary Castle Roadsters every Tuesday at the Inn on the Green in Coddington, near Newark.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome everyone, sounds like I have quite a few meets local to me to be going to.

Already booked in for Billing Aquadrome in a couple of weeks time and think we are heading over to Peterborough for the day next weekend too

·
Registered
223 Posts
welcome im in East Leake and in Charnwood cruisers we meet around 11,30am 1st and 3rd Saturday, over at Peterborough we have 4 club cars in side the show

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gutted to not be making it across to Peterborough this weekend but really need to get on with the house resto we are doing at the moment as well.

Off to Billing next weekend with a group of us in the Buses, really looking forward to it, last year was great

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow, didn't realise I had been away for so long. Must get out more and stop working on the house.

Managed to get to a few shows last year, plenty of inspiration found and finally managed to sell one of my Splitscreen's so new project on the way

1 - 12 of 12 Posts