Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to look at the rad for the T today at Serks motor sport. Little bit more work to be done on it, but looking good. On the way back thought I would drop in on Nobody (wayne) for a chat n Jaffas. Did PM him first to see if it was OK.

Well, what can I say. Seen his work on various forums and thought a guys working out of his garage. But NO. He has a 4 post lift, another 2 poster in his workshop, a jig for chassis alignment, lathe etc etc. His workshop is about as tidy as you can get, well equipped and huge compared to the pics you may have seen.

Got 2 cups of coffee out of him, and all for 3 packets of Jaffas.... Top man. Talked for a couple of hours and it became apparent to me this is a man that knows his stuff on suspension and fabrication. He is a perfectionist on front ends and knows how to set them up to handle, brake and steer as they should.

If you are looking for some fabrication work of your chassis set up to do what they are supposed to do then its worth a call and a chat. His rates are good, and to boot and hes a quick worker, so no crap about 'it took 10 hours just to set it up'

On the down side he was in to scooters...LOL . No offense, Lambretta Ash!!!!.

So if you want top quality fabrication or your front end/steering sorted give him a call on 07759374128.

Knew I was in the right place cause when I was waiting a little light blue thing with a bug catcher came up the road and stopped behind me. Sounded sweet as a nut. This is a man who drives rods as well as makes them

G

·
Enthusiastic Amateur
757 Posts
I dropped in a couple of years ago and I must say I was very impressed with the set up. Wayne spent the time to show me round which was greatly appreciated! Top man :D

·
Registered
919 Posts
Bloody hell,Wayne's head is gona get to big to get of his workshop ,he.he..but all true

1 - 7 of 7 Posts