Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After enjoying a great first year Automotive Classic & Custom is expanding into much larger premises. New additions to ACC include
seperate paint and body shop, mechanical and retail shop. The plan is on track to provide a onestop shop for all your hotrod and custom requirements
aswell as tune up and repair for your daily .situated close to the A19/174 JUNCTION ACC is ideally situated to serve fellow petrol heads from the north and south of the country Stay tuned for updates and happenings ,2012 promises to be a good one. check us out on www. automotiveclassiccustom .co.uk or call our friendly staff on 01642 657480 or just call in the kettles allways warm...

·
Delinquent in denial...
584 Posts
Good luck with it Andy!! :tup:

Matt

·
Registered
545 Posts
All the best Andy!!! Will check it out next time I am up at Ian's.
Philip

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'd just like to congratulate Andy on his move to the new shop and to thank him for all the hard work he put into my Model A (Pics on his web site). I would recommend Andy to anyone wanting work done on their car. He a real top bloke, a very skillfull fabricator, has a great eye for style, and as he says at the top, the kettle is indeed always on.

If anyone wants to have a look at the work Andy has done on my car prior to taking the plunge and handing him some cash, they're more than welcome.

Stan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts