Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

Pre-Order Guesstimates

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

(Still) working through some stuff and I need to gauge interest before investing a wodge of cash :tup:

The design will be as below, large logo on the back and small chest pocket logo on the front.

Sadly, due to setup costs and increased overall costs there will NOT be any provision to add a username/text to the tops :tdown:

So,

Based on the options in the poll above could you please tick what (if any) you'd like to put a pre-order on so I can accurately work out order levels.

You can tick more than one box if required (so don't forget to buy one for your other half :D). If you would be interested in more than one of the same item then post a reply like this as well ...

{Addtional Qty} {Item}
e.g.
+1 Hoodie
+2 Tshirts

... with the plus number being only the additional quantity.

Assuming there is enough interest then the clothing should be available in time for the swap meet :tup:

Sizes will be dealt with later but will range from S - XXL (No kids stuff available at the mo :tdown)

·
Premium Member
1,498 Posts
They look great Si !!!!!!

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I challenge EVERYONE to read the 1st post in this thread :lol:

All details and instructions are secretly hidden within the fully explaining text :lol:

·
Registered
62 Posts
that will be
+2 hoodies,
1 med 1xl
+2 t-shirts same sizes

but we need kids sizes to siii :incheek:
as we do have the furture off rodders growing up in our mist

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
hi si :tup:
i'l have
1 xl hoodie
2 xl 't' shirts
please & thank you
if ready by swapmmet will pick em up there ta :tup:

ps when/if the kids 't'shirts are ready i'l take one suitable for a 3-4yr old ta:D

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
In the long run we probably will have kids tops :tup:

But, for now, an extra set of screens for a reduced size logo (kids stuff) comes to around £150 (single side) or £250 (front and back).

The cost of the kids stuff would either be too high or need to sell about 100 or so before I even got the costs of the screens back :tdown:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
In the long run we probably will have kids tops :tup:

But, for now, an extra set of screens for a reduced size logo (kids stuff) comes to around £150 (single side) or £250 (front and back).

The cost of the kids stuff would either be too high or need to sell about 100 or so before I even got the costs of the screens back :tdown:
:eek: thats a bloody con!!
anyway i understand but if R&S suddenly has an influx of wee poeple my lad will have to wait until he gets bigger :D:tup:

·
Super Moderator
7,393 Posts
One hoodie large and two 't' shirts large please.... and one pint of lager and a packet of potato flavor crisps Landlord.............. Dave.

·
Registered
62 Posts
that will be
+2 hoodies,
1 med 1xl
+2 t-shirts same sizes

but we need kids sizes to siii :incheek:
as we do have the furture off rodders growing up in our mist
Changed my mind

1 hoodie XL
1 tshirt XL