Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The NSCC AGM will be held at the Manhattan Hotel, Blackpool, on 11th February. Details here:
The Manhattan Hotel in Blackpool, Lancashire, 224-232 Promenade - Yahoo! Local UK

As ever the weekend will begin on Friday afternoon with anybody wishing to meet up early being able to do so (meeting point the bar, oddly enough). The food in the hotel is really good and cheap enough so we recommend you book evening meal there both nights.

Saturday you can enjoy the delights of Blackpool, which should take you all of ten minutes.

Saturday evening the AGM will begin at 7.30pm. It will begin with a minute's silence and a toast to absent friends.

Please use this thread to indicate if you are attending and if so whether for just the AGM or the full weekend.
Thanks.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Mrs BGP says she is having 2 nights in Blackpool with a bunch of pissheads and reprobates, to remind her of a mistake she made 25 years ago!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Me and Tony will be along for the weekend.
Maybe at a slower pace this time..... who am i kidding, Tony is a bad influence!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Be there on Saturday with Margaret. Looking forward to a good do. Steve Cleary and Robin will be there Saurday too. See you there guys.

·
Registered
279 Posts
all from slick castle will be there friday early afternoon hopefully
i thought we might have all met at the local health spa but the bar sounds good

1 - 20 of 125 Posts