Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on the truth !

I've had a few beers and a few J d,s and coke but I,d like to know?

Anyone on here guys or gals had botox or fillers done ??

Come on the truth !

I had a nose job on the NHS in the 90,s due to a dodgy nose and would have a bit done if I could trust the surgeon anyone on here ?? :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,452 Posts
Women full of botox put me right off, They think we can't tell, but believe me, I can. have you seen that actress on that yank crime show?, something svu. she looks freakish to me, no facial expressions at all.

·
Keyboard Worrier
411 Posts
Women full of botox put me right off, They think we can't tell, but believe me, I can. have you seen that actress on that yank crime show?, something svu. she looks freakish to me, no facial expressions at all.
Not only that but, as they have to keep topping it up, where does that Botox go and what is it doing to their bodies internally?

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Botox takes about a week to fully work and can last from 3 to 6 months. The problem is that once you get 'used' to the look your in it for life & say 10 years down the line when you decide to stop the sudden transformation will not be kind.

Fillers are more for skin blemishes and small scars like acne or chicken pox. Again it needs topping up periodically but at the end of the day if it makes you feel better about yourself it's no different than someone wearing a £700 jacket, a hair piece or lipo-suction etc which a lot of guys have on the quiet to do exactly the same thing. All I'll say is do not choose based on price or you may as well do it yourself in the dark with a rusty spoon.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts