Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently using your thumb as a replacement chisel when wielding a lump hammer is not an acceptable practice :doh:

Apparently nothing is broken. Instead they decided to starp and tape it up so as to look as much like a cock as possible :D

I understand now why it takes Stevie.t so long to type posts :D

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Felt like i'd got the swear filter on in the hospital when he was pulling & twisting it.

F$sk, Shiii....., Bast%$... :grr:

·
richard rawlplug
8,121 Posts
saw this and thought of you..!!!

:tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
T'was funny in the hospital. After the third x-ray the conversation went like this ...

ME : Are you x-raying my wrist then ?
X-Ray dude : Yep.
ME : Why's that then ?
X-Ray dude : So we can see if it's broken or fractured.
ME : My wrist is fine, look. {Wiggles hand around} It's my thumb that I hit with the lump hammer.
X-Ray dude : Oh ... Ermm ... Right ... ... ... Are you sure cos the notes say to x-ray your wrist ?
ME : Hmmm, pretty much so :D

·
Registered
648 Posts
thats gonna smart!

jolly bad luck Si, many many thanks for help in posting images,
get well soon, good job youre not left-handed! youre not, are you?.....
Nick

·
Premium Member
2,819 Posts
Apparently using your thumb as a replacement chisel when wielding a lump hammer is not an acceptable practice :doh:

Apparently nothing is broken. Instead they decided to starp and tape it up so as to look as much like a cock as possible :D

I understand now why it takes Stevie.t so long to type posts :D
i may be slow but faster than you at the mo,anyway fuck all this arse liking have you done my wiring diagram, becuse you should now have time on your hands as dry speed:wanker:in is going to be difficult:wave:

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i may be slow but faster than you at the mo,anyway fuck all this arse liking have you done my wiring diagram, becuse you should now have time on your hands as dry speed:wanker:in is going to be difficult:wave:
:lol: Cheers for the smypathy :lol:

Should be finished on the wiring diagram shortly. Just got to start it :tup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts