Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG...and you thought he rambled when he came on here! If you go in to eBay and put "Hot Wheels 12 Car Rally Carry Case" Item number 160712218627 you'll see what I mean! If he sells that I'll be my avatars Uncle. :shake:

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Think I'll bid, If I win I wonder if he'll let me collect it, Could do with a bit of a chat!

·
Premium Member
1,419 Posts
Bloody hell that's so funny. I'm used to that though, my youngest Charley is exactly the same when we are having a conversation. Thanks for putting up the thread though, I put a bid on it, Charleys got loads of hot wheels cars and takes them everywhere with him, at least 12 could be carried properly. Cheers Mark

·
Official Drag Addict....
7,446 Posts
is this actually on ebay?....

how much is the start bid.

bet my beard it dosnt sell.

Sid.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Seems to me like you guys will get on fine with him. This started out about selling on ebay and you lot have turned it into talking about beards,

·
Registered
368 Posts
Come on guys it's only got to £3.20. I've offered him a straight swap for a copy of Footballers wives of the English 4th Division 1962 and a tube of Fixodent Denture adhesive but he's not biting.

·
Premium Member
1,419 Posts
is this actually on ebay?....

how much is the start bid.

bet my beard it dosnt sell.

Sid.
Hi Sid, have you shaved your beard off yet, I bought the case off Billy and it arrived yesterday, sorry :bigsmile:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts