Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1st few are Blake Hall, mid 90's?

Santa Pod, Bug Jam '93

North Weald, Volksfest '91

Avon Park Volksfest '92?

·
Registered
436 Posts
Wow....that's my old mk2 cortina me and my bro' done,haven't seen a picture of that for years,it was a pre-xflow,originally dark green,we did a total colour change (a light Porsche green with "salt" effect hand taped graphics in white)...dropped it,with moons,I traded a small frame Vespa for it (that I restored)....then when it was done (as in the pic') the fella I got it from traded me a Hillman hunter with a manual rover v8,street racer.....never saw it again???.......thanks for the memories :) jerry

·
Premium Member
8,067 Posts
Wow....that's my old mk2 cortina me and my bro' done,haven't seen a picture of that for years,it was a pre-xflow,originally dark green,we did a total colour change (a light Porsche green with "salt" effect hand taped graphics in white)...dropped it,with moons,I traded a small frame Vespa for it (that I restored)....then when it was done (as in the pic') the fella I got it from traded me a Hillman hunter with a manual rover v8,street racer.....never saw it again???.......thanks for the memories :) jerry
1992 SHEEPEN ROAD...

·
Registered
436 Posts
Christ mopar you're good :) that's my late brothers little mini with my old mk2,I'd forgotten about the old sheepen rd show.....that was a nice local show......I can't thank you enough for bringing back some great memories.......I don't suppose you have pics of a red Hillman hunter street racer style & a half finished pro street mustang at the same show,but a few years later do you?.......that really would be superb......jerry

·
Registered
529 Posts
The Chrysler valiant coupe EGW 80J shown at Blake Hall was owned by Bert Veryard who was a long time member of the Australian Chrysler Club. I have an idea that it went to the Liverpool area but I may be wrong, certainly not seen it for many years. DVLA shows that its still around but now painted pink !

·
Premium Member
8,067 Posts
Christ mopar you're good :) that's my late brothers little mini with my old mk2,I'd forgotten about the old sheepen rd show.....that was a nice local show......I can't thank you enough for bringing back some great memories.......I don't suppose you have pics of a red Hillman hunter street racer style & a half finished pro street mustang at the same show,but a few years later do you?.......that really would be superb......jerry
CANT FIND OR REMEMBER ANYTHING ON THE HILLMAN, BUT I RECKON THIS COULD BE THE MUZZY FROM 93, WHAT HAPPENED TO IT?

ANY MORE DETAILS ON THAT HILLMAN, DID IT DO ANY OTHER SHOWS, COLOUR ETC?

·
Registered
436 Posts
I take my hat off to you mopar,yeah that's my late bro's mustang......he had it for quite a while,built a hot 302/c4,then house and kids etc took over and he sold it (I think it was Kent way?) never seen it since :(

The Hillman was red,black steels and a snorkel hood scoop,two bucket seats and a cage...your basic street racer with a manual rover v8..I think it came from Suffolk way?....I traded it at the Chelsea cruise for a modified mk2 Capri with a 2.8,janspeeds,Brookland 280 wheels on p7's,smoothed out etc....the hunter was so loud inside you had to have a break every so often......but Christ it couldn't half shift :)......

·
Premium Member
8,067 Posts
I take my hat off to you mopar,yeah that's my late bro's mustang......he had it for quite a while,built a hot 302/c4,then house and kids etc took over and he sold it (I think it was Kent way?) never seen it since :(

The Hillman was red,black steels and a snorkel hood scoop,two bucket seats and a cage...your basic street racer with a manual rover v8..I think it came from Suffolk way?....I traded it at the Chelsea cruise for a modified mk2 Capri with a 2.8,janspeeds,Brookland 280 wheels on p7's,smoothed out etc....the hunter was so loud inside you had to have a break every so often......but Christ it couldn't half shift :)......
sorry that hillmans not ringing bells, but i bet that muzzys still out there somewhere...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts