Rods 'n' Sods banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recent trip to the States, travelled down from N.Y to Florida...found a few nice cars...'28 Chevy, '56 Chevy, '64 Falcon and the really clean '55 2d Sedan behind a barn in Virginia (1st photo), nice car but the owner was'nt interested at all hence the photo as we were leaving...oh well...anyway the rest are from Old Town Cruise...

:tup:Must just say a big thanks to Pat & Chez ('tiz57' on here) when we thought the ash cloud had scuppard our holiday they immediately offered to re-book which was a great thing to do...can only recommend them and their stunning villa (http://www.floridaexecutivevilla.com):tup:

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
We were lucky enough to be at the 1000th Kissimmee cruise last year. It was absolutely mind blowing. There were cars up, down and around both sides of the buildings and cruising up the middle and out on the main highway. i'm sure we will never see anything like it again.
We would like to go back to Disney but it's all down to the money. We did come back with suitcases full of car parts though and Walmart for cheap models is excellent.

OH PLEASE LET ME GO BACK :sniff::sniff::sniff::sniff:

·
Registered
228 Posts
Wow that 55 conv looks better in Fibreglass than i thought love the wheels but bigger would look great! As normal no 33 Willysis at this meet. Next time dont take photos of you in them its the cars we want to see not your new 'T' shirt, shorts, white socks,NEW TRAINERS. Glad you got back o.k when does the 37 2dr Willys arrive!
I wear suspenders!

·
The Camino Kid
1,169 Posts
Last time i went to this was a few years ago now. Looks like most of the same type of cars go now as then. I tend to go up to Orlando Speedworld for the Saturday night drags if I'm in the Orlando area on a weekend. The cruise got very samey after going to it a lot over the years.

·
Banjo snapper.
3,507 Posts
Old Town is the only cruise I've ever been to where they all leave together, do one lap of the car park then park up again, very strange. Lots of undercar neon too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts