Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When I put a local chaps old Austin 10 rod on here for sale he also sent me the first cd of a load of old slides that he's putting on disc. His claim to fame is that his dark brown Pop and trailer made it into Hot Car.
Here's a few.
This first are of a project he was involved with in the early '60's and his Pop, the rest are random shots.

Bob.
Wheel Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Tire Vehicle Wheel Car Motor vehicle Fender Vehicle Wheel Motor vehicle Car Fender Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Window

·
Registered
703 Posts
great pictures, the mk 4 zef saloon or farnham into a pickup with its thrush pipes and turbovec wheels and pro stock scoop, a car of its time, and pretty cool, apart from the airhorns on the roof...

·
Historian
1,564 Posts
When I put a local chaps old Austin 10 rod on here for sale he also sent me the first cd of a load of old slides that he's putting on disc. His claim to fame is that his dark brown Pop and trailer made it into Hot Car.
Here's a few.
This first are of a project he was involved with in the early '60's and his Pop, the rest are random shots.

Bob.

View attachment 33855 View attachment 33856 View attachment 33857 View attachment 33858 View attachment 33860
great pics Bob, any more info or pics on the roof chopped Austin from '62?

·
Nostalgia freak
4,994 Posts
It gets better:cool:
Love the Thames and CF vans
Never seen the Mk2 Zephur/Zodiac Salloon/van before

1 - 20 of 33 Posts