Haven't seen a thread on Old Warden, 24th-26th July

Jimmy Shine as a special guest

Who's all going

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well Billing was rubbish you didn't miss much

The "locals" were all in the beer tent and causing security to come out all night with the dogs, we had to keep an eye on everything and all buttoned down etc

Not been for a few years myself but Warden was good last year

Might have been the people we were with though

Anyone going come say hello i'm in the red '62 impala, hopefully my brother Jon will get his red Anglia up to speed and my old man might have his '34 out but he did the diff at the nostalgias, and thinking he'd blown the box (again) he took it out only to find it was a wasted day and a half coz the box was fine (i'm laughing inside but mines being rebuilt and i'm hankering for some burnouts)

·
Banned
489 Posts
I'm going :tup: Went to Billing this year and didn't see any problems at all infact i thought the security was very good, Noticed most of the pikeys had gone.

·
Cadillac fanatic
890 Posts
I will be there, I will try to find you Dave, and finally say Hi....:D, might also get to meet you too Steve, are you taking the rocket....?

·
Mr Invisible
1,510 Posts
I'll be there, hopefully in a non NSRA friendly' MG Midget.

Due for an MOT on Monday.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Yep.Planning on going if i get the ol`camper through the MOT.
No rod though..still not finished so i will be looking for a ride or 2 over the weekend......

·
Registered
167 Posts
il be there not sure what il be in depends if i get my pop before then lol handy that my parents only live a mile down the road lol :D

·
Super Moderator
7,398 Posts
Will be there one way or another......... hope to meet some of you.......

·
Stick shiftin' 55
38 Posts
Me and the family will be comin' over from Guernsey for the weekend. It should be a good laugh, usually is!
We won't be in the Chevy though as my motor is still in California. I suppose they could give me a push.......

·
'Y me'
67 Posts
Me and the family will be comin' over from Guernsey for the weekend. It should be a good laugh, usually is!
We won't be in the Chevy though as my motor is still in California. I suppose they could give me a push.......
I've pushed that and its heavy must be worse now with the brakes siezed through lack of use!
We are also coming over from Guernsey don't ask how much the ferry cost!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts