warden
4K views 43 replies 29 participants last post by  Countryboy 
#1 ·
Haven't seen a thread on Old Warden, 24th-26th July

Jimmy Shine as a special guest

Who's all going

#3 ·
Well Billing was rubbish you didn't miss much

The "locals" were all in the beer tent and causing security to come out all night with the dogs, we had to keep an eye on everything and all buttoned down etc

Not been for a few years myself but Warden was good last year

Might have been the people we were with though

Anyone going come say hello i'm in the red '62 impala, hopefully my brother Jon will get his red Anglia up to speed and my old man might have his '34 out but he did the diff at the nostalgias, and thinking he'd blown the box (again) he took it out only to find it was a wasted day and a half coz the box was fine (i'm laughing inside but mines being rebuilt and i'm hankering for some burnouts)

#16 ·
Will be there one way or another......... hope to meet some of you.......

#30 ·
Didn't know you guy's are stayin' at ours, but hey, the more the merrier right! Gotzy only said it would be ok as he's stayin' in a hotel, ha ha.
We're on the ferry on Wednesday and taking the kids to Legoland on Thursday. I reckon we'll get to Ol' Warden early Friday afternoon.
Who's been nominated to supply the Doughnuts?

#33 ·
"Well for those of you that didnt get to see the BiB winner in the flesh you might get ya chnace at old warden trying to convince the owner to take it down to old warden. Might not be jimmy shines cup of tea but its one of the best bang up to date rides here in the UK. "

I think even Jimmy Shine has to admire that car. Seen it at Donnie and spent a long time taking in the detail. Not being derogatory to Custom car but it's better than in the pictures. Hope he takes it.

#34 ·
Knowing calum as I do, he is the most humble of chaps and had it built purely for his benefit and is in no way shape or form a trophy hunter so IF he does take it he will not want it up for a cup, wait until his missus pop comes out will be so subtle that most folks might miss the work thats gone into it. You guys and gals are in for an automotive eye candy treat.

#42 ·
well here i am on the hill, over looking the show field dodging the rain. Hope it's dry tomorrow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.