Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hadnt intended posting anymore on this untill the diorama is finished, but thats a way of yet, but im so chuffed with this little roadster, i thought sod it, stick it on now!.
Body, resin copy of white metal original with roof cut of & drilled out for interior.
seat, resin copy from white metal Austin roadster.
steering wheel, photo etch traverse wheel for artilery gun.
engine & chassis, scratch built.
headers & all tubing, heat stretch plastic spru.
wheels, from bits box, front ones machined down smaller.

I used another resin copy for a more simplified roadster, the cockpit cover saving the agro of yet another interior on this salt flat roadster wich sits on the original white metal wheels thate came with the GHQ Models model A. Its going to be sitting on a scratch trailer pulled by a pickup.

I have allready put the yellow coupe on here before, but this photo demonstrates very well how 3 very diferent cars can come from resin copys of the same model.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
OMG!! You must have eyes like an owl and the patience of a saint! Fabulous work, wish I could get 1/24th stuff that detailed!!

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
Outstanding -put this up 'on topic' bloody impressive,Bry

·
Registered
805 Posts
jeez mate, you've either got good eyes and much patience OR massive fingers :incheek: really though these are fantastic, i dont know how you do it. steve.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
:DYes, classed as 2mm. (OO gauge is classed as 4mm even though that is also inaccurate - bloody model railway builders!!)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts