Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My chassis is on its way and im just starting to look for a body, chopped 3 Window Duce!
Is any one making these other than Rodline (nothing against them just want to know all the options)
Cheers

Jay

·
Registered
325 Posts
Unfortunatley there are not a lot of options for a fibreglass chopped 3W Deuce in the UK. YOu could look at bringing one over from the State or Oz but one that is already framed will work out around £6 to £8k

I have a Rodline 3W and have to say I am happy with the quality and more importantly the service from Rodline. Going back 3 years or so there were big problems for customers - this all seems to have been rectified

They are not cheap but do feel very well made - I had no problems and even had it delivered free of charge to my house. Also I paid cash on delivery which was a confidence boost.

PM me if you want any more info

Mal

·
Registered
428 Posts
Ok here we go
denver rod shop- in norfolk 07815617373
mark on nsra site-07889965403
and simon in high wycombe-07970267342,which is where mine came from.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers sebspeed, I'll call the last two numbers, iv sent Denver two emails and no reply so far,
Vally gass speed shop very helpfully but not producing a 32 3 Window YET! So watch that space.
Does Simon have a web site? I'd love to come and have a look at your Duce but I have another little Rodder on the way he's due 7 th November, my wife wouldn't understand LOL (there's going to be NOS involved one way or another).

·
Registered
428 Posts
there's no website for Simon's place but i understand his mould was the old Tony Theron mould from american street rods parts, my body came with moulded in floor and bulkhead and he also does a dash and inner roof liner.

·
Fruit & Nut Case
2,100 Posts
One way of telling its a ASRP 3 window was the OS door stuck out at the bottom front edge ( unless you cut it back to fit)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts