Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all....just picked up a 69 fd victor...needs a rear window....

a 70 HB viva estate...one of six left on the road...and for sale...

a 55 pop...paint by metalflake mikey tebbs...

and my A pick up...nearing completion...

just sold our 52 morris split screen...

and lastly the T4 oil burner im converting for camping...

big al

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
yer fleet

sorry al ......ive gotta say......yer wifes an absolute maniac in that pop. pissin rain today when she kindly took me thru to the salvage auction her foot was to the floor a few times......gotta say tho.....shes a brilliant driver and the fact that the pop handles brilliantly helped settle my old nerves. and while im dishin the compliments yer A pick-up really does it for me. yer a lucky couple. .........wee grateful bob:tup:

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Looks like "Honest John's Carsales" outside your place!!
LUV!! Charlie!!
Oh! Bobby! You forgot she's better looking too!!

·
Registered
251 Posts
I might know of a guy with a back window for your FD. What motor is in it? I keep saying I'll have another one of those. I had some fun with them. :D Maybe when you're done with it...

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi alistair...its a 2ltr slant ohc...if you could help me with a rear window i would be much obliged...

cheers...alan

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
some new pics....i think...:S ...minors gone...viva estate is gone...pop is gone...

model A might be going soon too...if the price is right...and victor will be available soon...its now on wolfies...:smoke:

big al

·
Registered
31 Posts
Nice selection! Ive got a coal burning T4 as well, took it to Sweden and back the other day, think it used more oil than diesel! :smoke:

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bet andy frosts got a "stock" rear window spare.hes busy reducing roof lines currently dude.:D
i managed to eventually get a rear window [ the guy who restored the car sold me one...but it was marked FOMOCO....Didnt fit too well...then blamed me for swaping them...duh??] ...then a guy on retro rides GAVE me one for free...thanks ade!!!

victor is going up for sale soon...carols spotted something else...:S

big al

1 - 12 of 12 Posts