Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mines the 55

The wifes 105e,which shes had for 15 years now,just changed back to the lotus rims and fitted 1700 xflow

She's also got a Wolseley Hornet,but i won't put pic's up as i know how much people hate them :lol::lol:

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Chris,shes been away the weekend so i've had all weekend in the garage on it :tup: ,just finished new interior and done all new gauges.Engines up and running just bonet and wheels to paint.Two more days work should be done.

How's the pop,fitted that engine yet :pmsl::D

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well finally started to fit the fentons this morning,heat plate done so should be able to bolt them up tomorrow.Just got rest of exhaust to fit now :roll:,can't wait to get the Smithy's fitted and hear what it sounds like.

Hopefully fixed the oil leak,refitted all the oil lines today so see what happens :tup:

Not alot of room in my shed :bah:

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cheers Steve,got the headers,inlet and carb back on today.Just exhaust left to do now.
Fender skirts under coated as well :tup:
Like normal forgot to take any pics :wanker:

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Nice pair.

Now post the Hornet.:D

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Okey dokey you asked for it :incheek:

Just realised haven't got many pics of it finished,been on the road 3 years now,till then it hadn't turned a wheel since 1985!!

My mums uncle started restoring it in 1986,we inherited it 5 years ago in boxes :shock:
He got too ill to work on it so we had it,sadly he died two days after we picked it up (no it wasn't shock that killed him :p)

·
Ian
535 Posts
Love your 55 Neil and the colour looks great under UK skies.Imagine how it would look under the sun where I live!
Spike

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Right,thought i'd better try the new wheels on today.

Did look like this

Now

Cant decide whether to run nothing at all or spinners or even bullets :beuj:

Just don't know what to go for :grr:

Thanks to Steve,but please Mr Plumpcars don't keep giving me idea's :tup::pmsl:

:whistle:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts