Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi to all my mate is shuting up his spray shop in bromley he has lots of bits for sale 02084608427 julian, compressor twin motor £300 o.n.o, compressor single big tank £150 o.n.o, a big gas workshop heater that hangs from ceiling £500 o.n.o, hardly used 2 post car lift 3 phase you can change the motor for 240v £1000, panel beating tools, spray gun wash machine £150 sold, 2k paint mixing scheme plus 3/4 stock of paint £300 o.n.o, body dozer 10 ton porter power with all chains and fittings by sealey £300 o.n.o lots more if anyone interested in anythink give him a call hes normally in his workshop from about 10.30 am. till late.

also he has alot of mk1 cortina bits, engine , gearbox, bumpers, lotus wheels set of four with excellent tyres, ect, dont know prices you would have to ring him

·
Registered
491 Posts
hi to all my mate is shuting up his spray shop in bromley he has lots of bits for sale like compressors, hardly used 2 post car lift 3 phase you can change the motor for 240v, £1000, panel beating tools, spray gun wash machine, paint mixing schem plus lots more if anyone interested in anythink give me a pm and i will give you his number, i will try to get a full list of whats what,
Could you get a pic. of the 2 post lift ?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi to all my mate is shuting up his spray shop in bromley he has lots of bits for sale like compressors, hardly used 2 post car lift 3 phase you can change the motor for 240v, £1000, panel beating tools, spray gun wash machine, paint mixing schem plus lots more if anyone interested in anythink his number is below,
hi mate still not sold anythink yet but stuff must go hes work number is 02084608427 julian hes normally in his workshop from 10am give him a ring, if you are interested in any tools / equipment, good luck

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi to all my mate is shuting up his spray shop in bromley he has lots of bits for sale like compressors, hardly used 2 post car lift 3 phase you can change the motor for 240v, £1000, panel beating tools, spray gun wash machine, paint mixing schem plus lots more if anyone interested in anythink give me a pm and i will give you his number, i will try to get a full list of whats what,
Hi i am interested in some of the paint shop stuff can you give me the number cheers Deano

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hi to all my mate is shuting up his spray shop in bromley he has lots of bits for sale 02084608427 julian, compressor twin motor £300 o.n.o, compressor single big tank £150 o.n.o, a big gas workshop heater that hangs from ceiling £500 o.n.o, hardly used 2 post car lift 3 phase you can change the motor for 240v £1000, panel beating tools, spray gun wash machine £150 sold, 2k paint mixing scheme plus 3/4 stock of paint £300 o.n.o, body dozer 10 ton porter power with all chains and fittings by sealey £300 o.n.o lots more if anyone interested in anythink give him a call hes normally in his workshop from about 10.30 am. till late.
also he has alot of mk1 cortina bits, engine , gearbox, bumpers, lotus wheels set of four with excellent tyres, ect, dont know prices you would have to ring him

1 - 9 of 9 Posts