Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Paint it or Lose it
737 Posts
cheers for putting the pics up Nick just shows how it was and should be shoe horning big yank motors in brit cars and having fun this photo sums it up really

·
Registered
81 Posts
Great pics, and very impressive that who won what and who beat who and with what time has been remembered and added to the pics. It adds another dimension.

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
I think we owe a debt to Mr Paul Hicks,these pictures are brilliant.

·
Premium Member
8,067 Posts
AWESOME NICK & MR HICKS, JUST WHERE DOES ALL THE INFORMATION ATTATCHED TO THE PICS (& THE DVDS) COME FROM, DO YOU RESEARCH IT OR IS IT IN YOUR HEAD!!

HERES A FEW FROM I BELIEVE THE 2ND BIG GO AT DUXFORD 65.

THERE FROM THE BOB ROTHWELL COLLECTION, ANOTHER PERSON WE ARE ALL IN DEBT TO....:smoke:

Attachments

·
Exceeded sell by date
7,741 Posts
Stunning! Love the pics of Garlits and his family...the human element makes it more real than any magazine article.

·
Historian
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
AWESOME NICK & MR HICKS, JUST WHERE DOES ALL THE INFORMATION ATTATCHED TO THE PICS (& THE DVDS) COME FROM, DO YOU RESEARCH IT OR IS IT IN YOUR HEAD!!

HERES A FEW FROM I BELIEVE THE 2ND BIG GO AT DUXFORD 65.

THERE FROM THE BOB ROTHWELL COLLECTION, ANOTHER PERSON WE ARE ALL IN DEBT TO....:smoke:
yes they are from the 2nd Big Go. The T-bucket in pic 4 is Richard Wright's hot rod and is in Paul Hick's gallery with a Topolino body fitted and in answer to your question the info attached to the pics is all researched, I've got all the results sheets and entry lists going back to '63 :smoke:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts