Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
ive always had respect for Bob,despite his dodgy singing,especially for his work helping fathers rights to see their children.He also took total responsibility for his ex wife and her lovers daughter when she was left on her own,bringing her up as one of his own.Like him or hate him,he is a decent man with strong principles.This will haunt him for the rest of his already sadness tinged life.r.i.p and stay strong Bob.

·
Off the Xmas card list
24,348 Posts
ive always had respect for Bob,despite his dodgy singing,especially for his work helping fathers rights to see their children.He also took total responsibility for his ex wife and her lovers daughter when she was left on her own,bringing her up as one of his own.Like him or hate him,he is a decent man with strong principles.This will haunt him for the rest of his already sadness tinged life.r.i.p and stay strong Bob.
x2

Far too sad .

·
Registered
365 Posts
This is very sad. I lost my son when he was 13 so I understand what bob is going through. As a father you are ment to protect your child from everything but when something like this happens you blame your self Evan though there is nothing you could do.i lost my son 10 years ago and the pain is just as bad today as it was then.as said before no parent should have to go to there kids funeral.
R.i.p peaches

1 - 17 of 17 Posts