Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
www.badgersb.com
238 Posts
hay russ .. thanksfor sharing the photos ... great selection good to see the show .. i was in bib last year at donny , but could not make it this year because of the old cash flow:sniff:... plus it is now a 160 miles further for me to come .
might come down next year ..but thanks for posting the photos:D

john

·
Having a cuppa
2,629 Posts
This looks like a good show, sorry I missed it. I was reluctant to travel that far without knowing how much was there but I may make the effort next year.
Russ can you reduce the size of your photos next time as these ones took a loooooonnnnngggg time to load (like I had time to take a pee and make a cup of tea whilst waiting for them)

·
Premium Member
11,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Great pics Russ some cool cars :tup:

ps The size of the pictures will contribute to the slow upload speeds , try resizing them before you upload them . I use a great free program that lets you resize a whole file full of pictures in one go , you can get it here ...

http://www.multipleimageresizer.net/

Ron
Hi Ron,

:tup:Thanks for that link i will give that a try and see how i get on. I am not really a technophobe most of this stuff is still fairly new to me, but anything that saves time, money, or effort i normally manage to grasp so heres hoping.

Glad you liked the pics.

Cheers.

Russ.

·
Premium Member
11,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This looks like a good show, sorry I missed it. I was reluctant to travel that far without knowing how much was there but I may make the effort next year.
Russ can you reduce the size of your photos next time as these ones took a loooooonnnnngggg time to load (like I had time to take a pee and make a cup of tea whilst waiting for them)
Hi jez r,

:oops: Sorry i am still a bit new to all this technical stuff.

:tup: Ron (stitch) has given me a link to a programme that should hopefully sort this problem in future. (assuming i can learn how to use it properly).

The show wasnt bad but i have been to much better ones. There weren't enough trade stalls in my opinion and as a couple of other members have pointed out in other threads an autojumble would probably attracted a lot more people especially if it had been promoted a lot better.

:shake:The website was useless. :wanker:

Cheers.

Russ.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.