Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Keyboard Worrier
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought it might be an idea to have a thread which will show people just what can be built that will pass the relevant BIVA test.

Starting with Kev's Model A Truck...

More...

Please feel free to add any others! :smoke:

·
Registered
919 Posts
So why is everybody so worried ? Nowt wrong with any of these hotrods ? Well done to all the owners/builders etc

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Great idea for a thread. :tup:
With the exception of one vehicle (which isn't to my taste) I'd be happy to have any of those posted above.

·
Off the Xmas card list
24,199 Posts
One was in a discontinued class where bodywork was not checked.

Once any vehicle has passed it is down to the owner , as with ANY car, to ensure it still meets C&U regulations. No law to say you must have fenders while parked on private land.

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
thats a nice pop... well done.

I look at these pics and what I see is.... our hobby is safe and we can build stuff we want! yes its a pain having a costly test but these cars show whats possible.

well done to all these owners/builders/advisors.. lets see more

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
If I remeber there used to be a requirement that the difference in size between front and rear wheels/tyre size had to be no more than X?. Is that true in the new teat?

·
Compulsive chicken choker
6,393 Posts
There is something in the Australian rules & regs regarding wheel/tyre size but I think it is based on a maximum percentage increase over the original size.

·
Off the Xmas card list
24,199 Posts
I could get rat rod through BIVA ,anyone could if they actually read the book and didn't listen to pub talk.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts