Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,067 Posts
GREAT OLE PICS, SHAME THERE NOT BIGGER!, I SEE THE STARLYTE CAPRI, (NOW SCRAPPED), THE CORSAIR WITH THE PORTHOLES IN THE ROOF HAS BEEN MENTIONED ON HERE RECENTLY, THE 3RD PIC, BLACK N CHOPPED, THINK THATS A MARINA??, ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT ONE?, AND I WONDER WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BLUE C CAB??...:tup:

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
great ole pics, shame there not bigger!, i see the starlyte capri, (now scrapped), the corsair with the portholes in the roof has been mentioned on here recently, the 3rd pic, black n chopped, think thats a marina??, anyone know anything about that one?, and i wonder what happened to the blue c cab??...:tup:
my mrs posted these on as i am a retard when it comes to computers so i doh no why they am small,as for the 3rd pic its a marina/the flake one which was called the cruiser/kev wilks.note the triple wiper set up to handle the chop

·
Premium Member
2,410 Posts
No expert, but when you scan the pics. Save them into a file. Double click the file to open it. Using the fix option, crop the image using the lines as guidence. Save the new image. Well it works for me

1 - 4 of 4 Posts