Rods 'n' Sods banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Fat 'n' Loud
4,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to an enforced change in personal circumstances I can finally have car related pictures and stuff in the house without being moaned at.
To this end I am seeking a big assed picture to hang on my living room wall.
I'm thinking of something arty and classy, maybe a sepia or b&w print of a '40s scrapyard, city scene, drag race, etc.
Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
11,239 Posts
Due to an enforced change in personal circumstances I can finally have car related pictures and stuff in the house without being moaned at.
To this end I am seeking a big assed picture to hang on my living room wall.
I'm thinking of something arty and classy, maybe a sepia or b&w print of a '40s scrapyard, city scene, drag race, etc.
Any ideas?
:?:Not a divorce is it ?, i have considered one of those myself :incheek: although i wouldnt draw the line at a few pictures. :D

Seriously though my ex wife did take rather a dim view of me rebuilding an engine in the lounge many years ago. :shake:

Whatever the reasons for your change of circumstances i hope they are for the better and if i see some pictures that may be suitable i will post them up.

Cheers.

Russ.

·
Premium Member
3,624 Posts
Stuff the living room mate how about getting some photos of that cor-project
on this forum, Because I've seen it and so should everyone else

My wife said the car or me !!!!!!!!!!! the cars finished yahoooooooooooo:pmsl:Jeff

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
good luck for the future lee, when my bro got divorced he put an add in the car mags with pictures of both his cars saying due to divorce these cars are now not up sale:D

·
Premium Member
11,239 Posts
Hi Lee

Got dragged down town today by the new :bla: :bla: to look at some CD racking she wanted. Whilst in the shop,

:bla: :bla: says oh i like that picture

:roll: What picture i says ? (another piece of pointless rubbish for me to hang on the wall no doubt)

:bla: :bla: The one at the top in the middle

:beuj: The one in the middle ?

:bla: :bla: Yes.

:shock: Ok.

Straight up to the counter i will take that picture up the top in the middle (I reckon my 60ft time across the shop could have embarrassed a top fueller)

Glad i went shopping today. :D

The picture looks better than in the photos because of the flash. All the picture is black and white apart from the truck which is in colour. It is a print on canvas already on a frame £25.00 from "Dotcom living" it measures 32" x 24" Will try and get a picture in natural light without the flash and post it up.

I am well chuffed, although still in shock (now just waiting for the catch) :lol:

Cheers.

Russ. 07762 - 747643.

·
fixin your car
935 Posts
put your finger over the flash if the room is bright enough :tup:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts