Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talked to my mate Andrew the other day, he runs the garage I used to be a partner in, we always had pikeys back and fore after scrap and they broke into the yard once to nick scrap ally from the skips that belong to the window factory next door. Last week in the middle of the day they turned up and started to empty a skip in front of the workers, when they were told to piss off and put it back, they just carried on, when they were told that the front gate would be locked and the police called, they replied, they could cut through the locks in less than 2 minutes. It was only when all the staff came out that the show of force made them throw the stuff out of their pick up and leave. They took the registration number and phoned the police, guess what, the number didn't exist. These bastards have got decent folk by the bollocks, at the end of the day what can you do, if someone stands up to them they will come back and take what they want anyway and probably destroy your property as well. It's a pity we couldn't find out were they camp and get gang to pay them a visit.

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
I use to work in a large busy factory where delivery drivers where in and out all day so nobdy took any notice, when discoverd it was found that pikeys had been driving in, in broad daylight and helping themselves to our raw casting stocks. It was only found out when somebody went to machine some and there was a big empty gap where they should have been. About 200 people working and nobdy saw anything!

·
Compulsive chicken choker
6,411 Posts
Our factory in Aldridge machine aluminium, copper & brass products, the swarf is fed out of the factory by conveyor into skips. The swarf is sold to a licenced scrap dealer. A few months back some pikeys turned up with a skip lorry, loaded the skip onto the back & cleared off. Checking the CCTV revealed that the truck had no number plates at all, never mind false ones!

·
Registered
225 Posts
My mates a gypo and he's alright.. he's the only bloke i know with a tattoo on the palm of his right hand.
I think it is St christopher or something.
He likes scrap copper cylinders at the moment. from plumbers

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
There's no such thing as a good pikey. They're all thieving scumbag bastards. Gypsies however , if they're true gypsies are sound as a pound,

·
Registered
531 Posts
I used to live at Crays Hill..... ain't nothing you can tell me about pikeys , other than you've filled all their calor bottles with zyklon "b"

·
Registered
5 Posts
Modern day bandits that think they can laugh at the law,Laws must get tougher to combat these a**holes

1 - 8 of 8 Posts