Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi . watched this program last night on one of the sports channels, thought its worth a mention . has anybody else seen pinks

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
yea, the race is secondry, its all about the initial negosiation, very enjoyable tho,Bry

·
Premium Member
5,382 Posts
They did about three series I think, very good whilst it was the drag cars, bikes sent it a bit sideways for me, the signature tune 'Walk Away' was by a group called the Nadas, brill band.

·
Premium Member
1,785 Posts
I think I've seen them all but wouldn't mind seeing them again. Whens it on?

·
Premium Member
2,080 Posts
Use to be on freeview a few years back, it was pretty good.

·
john the wanderer
202 Posts
its all set up but we should be greatful at lest drag racing is being shown on tv
yes its great to see drag racing on tv in any form but jeez,, what a bunch of morons! whinging & moaning & cheating! i reckon anyone on the outside looking in for their first taste of drag racing would be put right off!,, though i went to a 'pinks all out' at gainesville a couple of years ago, which was a much better format & was the nuts!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Pinks is not a good example of Drag Racing. You dont get to negotiate lengths in racing. It should be run what you brung, heads up! If your junk is slow, then you go back home. Pinks = Sand baggers paradise!! lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts