Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys

Can anyone help I would like to buy some Hotrod Pinstriping for my Teardrop similar to photo..Any ideas where... needs to be about 2 foot ish

Attachments

·
70's Cresta,not the drink
1,265 Posts
You live near me anyone spring to mind near me?
If you want a decal other than paint, you could try A to Z of signs in Southfarm Road Worthing, they seem to be able to do most things. Just take in a design and they possibly could do the job.

·
Pinstriperist
393 Posts
If you want it done properly (LOL) I'll be up your way very soon at Jim & Julie's place in Poole redoing some work on Krip Fink's Kripple Kart after a little scrape. Could sort it for you then.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
hi grahame,
i would take tootal up on his offer mate, theres nothing like the real thing when it comes to striping, i would offer mate but i need alot more practise before doing it for someone else!!
ta rik :tup::D

·
Registered
282 Posts
Go for the real deal!
My wife is just starting to stripe, so far Ive got random mugs,tiles,bits of glass scattered around that she's done.
She's done a bit on our friends Schwinn beach cruiser bike too.
Practice is the main thing with pulling a good line

·
Registered
390 Posts
if you want to do it yourself get a long thin brush that holds plenty of paint like the japaneese writing ones or special pinstriiping brushes i think you can get them from hot rod tiki along with allsorts of metal flake stuff but im sure you could do it yourself with lots and lots of practice

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.