Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always post the positives so going to post the negatives. Rang RH on Saturday about adding a new vehicle to my policy. Insure this one temporary using the VIN number only. No problem she said we will call you back on Monday (today), No phone call :tdown: Only just got home and office is closed...
Just sat on the phone for 25 mins on hold with Flux to be put through to someone who couldn't understand me :finger:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Really? are you serious? surely you don't see this as a reason to complain, this is 2014 you know, where no one does what they say they will in business, why not just give them the benefit of doubt, Mondays are always busy days and they might not have got round to it, or possibly misheard you contact number.
I know who i would rather deal with and it aint Flux, cant think why you would want to waste your time there, 25mins on hold says it all. in my book RH are the dogs bollox never had an issue with them, actually just received a cheque off them today for a cancelled policy :tup:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is it so wrong to vent my displeasure of a service I was promised. I already insure numerous vehicles with RH and I am very happy with the service. However, on this occasion I had a 'feeling' on Saturday I was being fobbed off by the person on the end of the phone. Today RH have insured my latest toy. I only phoned flux as a last ditch attempt to get the vehicle insured, I won't even contact them when I come to insure it on proper reg plates..

75 Posts
Hi ozzie275,

Please accept my apologies for us not calling you back on Monday as promised. Could you drop me a private message with your policy details so I can look into what went wrong?

It appears from your most recent message, and please correct me if I am mistaken, that you have now been taken care of?

Kind regards,
Scott

·
Speed Freak
1,716 Posts
Always had great service from Rh for the past 15 years, they must have had a bad day. As for flux' never again . glad you're sorted now

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its also great that Scott takes a personal involvement. PM's behind the scene and he does look into things...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts