Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Nostalgia freak
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checking out some old mags in the collection and came across these...
Was there any others you can remember:?: (With British cars)

·
Premium Member
8,067 Posts
Just checking out some old mags in the collection and came across these...
Was there any others you can remember:?: (With British cars)

YEP, GOTTEM & MORE, ALL COTTON WOOLED IN THE LOFT THOUGH!, I REMEMBER JUMPING ON MY BIKE & CYCLING FOM BROOMFIELD TO THE NEWSAGENTS OPPOSITE HOFFMANS IN CHELMSFORD ON THE MORNING THEY CAME OUT...:tup:

·
Premium Member
8,067 Posts
Without looking-you any idea what ones they were:?:
STEVE, ITS A JOB TO REMEMBER OFFHAND, I WILL TRY & HAVE A LOOK SOON, I KNOW THERES A MID 70S CC ONE, I'M FAIRLY SURE IT HAS THIS RAIL ON THE COVER...

MUST TRY & HAVE A LOOK, MAY BE MORE?...:smoke:

·
Premium Member
8,067 Posts
like the tee shirt and the bike mark:tup::tup:
i was well chuffed with that shirt ken, came from my 1st major show-ally pally 79, as for the bike, i used to build loads, at one time i think it was that bike pictured i stuck a rack on the back & had a cb on the handlebars & a dv27 twig on the back, i became cb mobile on a pushbike & it all worked!, i used to sit down at the main road eyeballing people as they passed.....​

·
Registered
347 Posts
STEVE, ITS A JOB TO REMEMBER OFFHAND, I WILL TRY & HAVE A LOOK SOON, I KNOW THERES A MID 70S CC ONE, I'M FAIRLY SURE IT HAS THIS RAIL ON THE COVER...

MUST TRY & HAVE A LOOK, MAY BE MORE?...:smoke:
Hi Mopar,
Was this the issue with the first feature on 'French Connection'?

·
Premium Member
8,067 Posts
Hi Mopar,
Was this the issue with the first feature on 'French Connection'?
NOT SURE OFFHAND RAY, I'M DUE TO GET THE LOFT LADDER OUT SOON, I WILL ADD IT TO MY LIST TO SEE IF I CAN FIND IT...:smoke:​

·
Premium Member
8,067 Posts
GOT THE LOFT LADDER OUT TODAY, HERES WHAT I FOUND, THE PICS AREN' T GREAT AS THEY WOULD NOT FIT IN THE SCANNER....

I HAVEN'T SHOWN ALL THE POSTERS, JUST A FEW ON EACH...

I GUESS THIS ONE IS CIRCA 76, THIS IS A VERY LARGE ONE, EACH POSTER IS 4X THE SIZE OF A NORMAL CC MAG.....

BY THE WAY, SOME ARE A LITTLE RUDE.....:D:incheek:

THIS WAS A STREET MACHINE FREEBY WITH SEPTEMBER 93, THIS IS JUST A BIT BIGGER THAN MAGAZINE SIZE...

& THIS WAS ALSO A FREEBY WITH STREET MACHINE IN MAY, NOT SURE ON THE YEAR OFFHAND..

THERES A CAR IN THERE SOMEWHERE.....

·
Nostalgia freak
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Chears Mark:tup: Never knew about that CC one
Wonder if i can find one somewhere:S​

·
Premium Member
8,067 Posts
Chears Mark:tup: Never knew about that CC one
Wonder if i can find one somewhere:S​
I GOT THAT CC ONE OFF E BAY, I TOO DIDN'T KNOW IT EXISTED AT THE TIME, ALSO IF YOU LOOK AT THE TOP IT SAYS 50P, NO1, BUT I DON'T THINK THEY DID ANY MORE...:beuj:​

1 - 11 of 11 Posts