Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are a couple of our fellow Dutch friends on here, so have you ever had anything posted out from the UK to Holland, if so what was the best way to do this ( read cheapest) the wife is looking to send a small package about 400mm x 250mm x 150mm that weighs 2 kg possibly on a monthly basis to one of our very good Dutch friends, and have spent the last hour searching and getting prices up to £60 , have found some at around £20 ish + vat mark but the item is realativly low value so by the time you add postage its not going to be viable to send from the UK, am I expecting too much it just seems a bit expensive for such a small light package, its not as if its a blown big block we want to send just a small brown package , and before you all start its totally legit we would hardly likely to be exporting anything dodgy into Holland would we as they have got it all there allready:incheek:.
Any help would be great
Cheers KEV

·
Dazed & Confused
3,507 Posts
Interparcel Standard (UPS), is £19.20 inc VAT

Royal Mail International signed for - £18.95 based on £20 value

I don't think you'll get any cheaper than that

Cheers
Ron

·
Premium Member
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I go to holland 5 times a month in my truck, if you could get it to me I could post in internally, or I go to nieuw vennep not too far from Amsterdam if you wanted someone to meet me there
Thankyou for your kind offer we will keep this in mind but at the moment its not looking viable from a business point of veiw to ship to holland
Thanks again for your offer
Kev

·
Premium Member
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for having a look around for us, thats pretty much the lowest price I could find myself, Its not looking viable to ship to Holland at those prices,
Cheers
Kev

Interparcel Standard (UPS), is £19.20 inc VAT

Royal Mail International signed for - £18.95 based on £20 value

I don't think you'll get any cheaper than that

Cheers
Ron

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.