Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Dragging not Bragging
5,720 Posts
Have you seen the bonnet scoop on chrismk4's zephyr

Its steel you know and while making it we had to remove the paint from it so we could weld it

Now picture the scene bigbro weilding the grinder while i hold the scoop, the grinder snatched he gets in a fluster and askes " you ok " At which point i bend my wedding ring finger right in to my palm just above the ring and say " NO YOU C**T you've cut my finger off "

Panic striken, and i mean panic stricken he turns a whiter shade of pale starts hunting around the shed on the bench and the floor looking for 2 inches of finger

did my hardest to help him but even with digits numbering ten i couldnt stop myself from laughing, even now just thinking about makes me pee myself

He couldnt sleep at all that nite through shakeing

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
a few years ago me and a mate were helping a guy in the village with a bit of work on his kit car..... we needed to tidy up an area first as we were doing this I got hold of the two ends of his battery charger and started haveing a fit as though being electricuted..... the look of panic on his face whilst trying to find the plug was hilarious! it was in my pocket!!

·
Woodchipper Extraordinair
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
used to work with a guy who was very meticulous about his job and his cars so one day when he was painting a car he was all set up and ready to lacquer until someone distracted him and got him out of the way then we emptied the lacquer out of his gun and replaced it with thinners!!! his face was a picture when he realised what we'd done!

another time he came in to work bragging about how mint his new car was and it was in mint condtion for its age, untill we filled up the air vents with the bits of paper from the hole puncher! He actually didnt speak to anybody for an enitire day over that!!!:tup:

·
Semi Proffessional Prat
3,489 Posts
The night before a mates birthday I jacked his car up, and dropped the axle down on to a brick, and bits of ply, so the wheel was just above the ground, by abbout a mmm or so.
Next morning apparently, he got in, tried to pulll away, tried reverse, and then thought the clutch had gone.
Wasn't till he looked under the back and saw the sign saying "happy birthday you twat" that he realised.
Then he had to explain to the boss why he was late

·
Registered
732 Posts
When I lived in Felixtowe,a few years back,there was this notorious traffic warden,a real prick.
One day,his bicycle was stolen.It turned up a couple of days later,outside the local nick.Whoever stole it,had cut it up into small pieces and put most of it in the saddle bag.:pmsl:

·
Registered
62 Posts
used to work with a guy who was very meticulous about his job and his cars so one day when he was painting a car he was all set up and ready to lacquer until someone distracted him and got him out of the way then we emptied the lacquer out of his gun and replaced it with thinners!!! his face was a picture when he realised what we'd done!

another time he came in to work bragging about how mint his new car was and it was in mint condtion for its age, untill we filled up the air vents with the bits of paper from the hole puncher! He actually didnt speak to anybody for an enitire day over that!!!:tup:
:pmsl: love it wonder how long he was picking the paper up as they are so tiny :tup:

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Ive done a few,
One workmate, a real PITA, hed been sniping at me for a few days, no mallice, just continious, He left his boots on top of his locker, and thay was too much temptation, I have a small pot of GREEN water based analine dye powder, a good dose inside his boots resulted in him having what looked like a pair of DAYGLOW socks on his feet, This ended up with him having green feet for 2 weeks, and his missus made him sleep in socks all that time so there were no marks on the sheets,--------OOPS.

·
richard rawlplug
8,221 Posts
woke my old man up once by snipping the top off a chilly and pouring the juice into his gob. Went ape shit.
......and no pocket money for how long????

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.