Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Semi Proffessional Prat
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
116e inlet manifold.
28/36 DCD. Carb condition is irrelevant, I only need two bits off it.
Also want spacer plate between carb and manifold.
Cam bearings.
Big end bearings, probably 10 thou under.
Mains, 10 thou.
Any other pre-crossflow gubbins you may have kicking about, I may be interested.

·
Semi Proffessional Prat
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also looking for a parts number manual, possibly workshop manual that gives individual parts numbers.
And a thermostat housing/ top hose connector. May be a cross flow one would fit?

·
Registered
602 Posts
hi sidspop, I have a standard 1200 pre xflow carb from a Cortina motor if thats any good for you, sorry but not conversant with numbers you have posted up but if its of any use its yours for the cost of the postage , its complete that's all I can say about it

regards, steve

·
Semi Proffessional Prat
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Steve, thanks for the offer, but a standard carb is not any use for the engine I am building.

Captain, between the top plate and bottom plate there are two little brass tubes, very small diameter. About 4 or 5 mm off the top of my head. I have a refurbished carb that is missing them. I have no idea what they do, but without them the fuel is dumped down the carb. With them it flows properly. So I am ideally looking for a carb I can cannibalise, and therefore condition is irrelevant,, as long as it has those tubes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts