Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:twisted:

Ive used hydraulics for 2 styles, pro street or gasser

Gasser

Pro street 80's style

·
Having a cuppa
2,629 Posts
with the front down it reminds me a bit of the metalflake blue one that was in Street Machine (I think) in the early 80s.
Very cool.

I expect some of the more mature members will remind us exactly who owned that one and when.

·
Dragging not Bragging
5,718 Posts
Was this at the nats last year or year before ..................... had me hunting for ages trying to find the gassered mk3 (one of me favorite cars EVER) and all i could find was one that was jacked up at the back .

I then saw it up Hi and realised it was the same car :doh: looks the Nutz mate (up HIGH :tup:)

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Was this at the nats last year or year before ..................... had me hunting for ages trying to find the gassered mk3 (one of me favorite cars EVER) and all i could find was one that was jacked up at the back .

I then saw it up Hi and realised it was the same car :doh: looks the Nutz mate (up HIGH :tup:)
Hi Vince
Yeh it was but not ready for the road by about a week but we took it anyway just to check it out lol.. Love the consul to,my dad had one. Also when i was a kid, there used to be a lemon and white one parked on a drive beside the Hendon way north London. It was jacked up with mags and red diff n light. That was part of the cause of my madness now i guess, be great to know who owned it or if its still about..

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This was blue in the 80's but i never came across it let alone see it in a mag, and i have allof them lol. It was unfinished then but not in this guise. i know the one your thinking of tho, had an L88 bonnet bulge and widend arches at a guess, vinyl roof too i think

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
up high looks cool

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
could it be this one ???

Well done for the speed but im afraid not. Mine was running around for some time but i never see it anywhere befor then? I was a regulare to chelsea cruise etc and anything on paper but never came across it anywhere. the guy i got it from said his uncle done the welding etc so im guessing he drove it when he rememberd he had it, one of those type. H e did'nt know much about it and it had loads wrong with it so i took it off the road within weeks. From that point life took over, wives, kids houses etc. i finnished the car a few times in different guises but never ran it due to devorce or redundancy, oh and another kid lol. I put my home n kids befor my hobby but i never sold it, just shelved it lol..

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
peterborough i drive an asda home shopping van....it was out in the sticks i saw you..cant remember where now
Yeh, was probly off to a mates out that way, wrong car for trying to be discrete in, me thinks lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts