Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it just me or is there a lack of tubbed/pro street vans around im talking about the full size transit or cf size or similar ! the only one i can think of is this one :S

·
Nostalgia freak
4,994 Posts
I see a black CF with monster meats at Avon park raceway in the camp site late 90s?-never see it again:(

·
Nostalgia freak
4,994 Posts
Just thought of another-but unfinished-was in the Gararge scene of SM or CC-8-9??? years ago or more...A commer minibus with full roll cage/frame---(there was another commercial being built pictured on the same section by someone else,but i cant remember what it was).If any one can remember what issue it was in i will try to dig it out sometime.

·
richard rawlplug
8,140 Posts
wobbly bobs yellow cf?ann his mates v8 transit..??

·
BOO
162 Posts
Simons still got his standard atlas van (bit like a commer), wether he will finish it or not who knows. Its well tubbed 15x15s and big block etc.

·
Super Moderator
7,399 Posts

·
fat rotbox rodder
5,805 Posts
see the vw in yours and gary leytons work shop ,i think it had a big block ford in the back with one of the shortest prop shafts i `ve ever seen.shame it got broke up ,looked well cool.

·
Super Moderator
7,399 Posts
There's a nice blue Thames down my way that gets to the local Krispy meet most months. Rog.
This one ?

Dont forget this...

And CT's Thames.

·
Super Moderator
7,399 Posts
Found these pics....

·
Part time window cleaner!
408 Posts
Redburns 'Slug' again - unless I'm corrected?

Cool pics - he shoulda kept it!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts