Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
drag race addict
1,392 Posts
Andy only knows how to build a glide ive heard,does he do turbo 400s as well then.
now i know you're joking..:D
I have just got my new racetuf TH400 hi tuf input shafts today.Got the drums being broached for them as we speak..:tup:
Just incase you need one.:D

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
sweet

·
drag race addict
1,392 Posts
No realy andy, what other options apart from a 400 would be suited to that motor,i though 4l60e maybe,lock up converter.GIVE US A CLUE.:D
A BW 35 maybe with a non lock up,slip like fook converter maybe?:D
My real choice would be a TH400 with a gear vendors overdrive:tup:
2000hp capable with the right trans bits.
Maybe even one for your own instead of a shitbox 4l80E..:pmsl:

·
Registered
28 Posts
rated for your HP.... you got 375 ain't ya?
o sorry i mist a o off the end of my figger lol but their again at this rate mine will never get finished as iv found out that the place were my body was being keeped ,they have scrapped it the w..nkers:wanker:

·
Two Sauces and a Sausage!
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
a bw 35 maybe with a non lock up,slip like fook converter maybe?:d
my real choice would be a th400 with a gear vendors overdrive:tup:
2000hp capable with the right trans bits.
Maybe even one for your own instead of a shitbox 4l80e..:pmsl:
would a 4l80e not be capable of handleing a 572 then mr holder!:d

·
drag race addict
1,392 Posts
would a 4l80e not be capable of handleing a 572 then mr holder!:d
Have you weighed a 4l80E? I use one on the end of a rope to keep the workshop from blowing away..
The overdrive is weak. TH400 is a bulletproof trans with a proven transbrake,and the gearvendors overdrive is bullet proof also..:tup:
It's a no brainer..

·
drag race addict
1,392 Posts
o sorry i mist a o off the end of my figger lol but their again at this rate mine will never get finished as iv found out that the place were my body was being keeped ,they have scrapped it the w..nkers:wanker:
your kidding?

·
Registered
28 Posts
your kidding?
no andy im not so i realy dont know what to do now,im trying to see if i can get hold of a otheir viva hb as this is what the chassis was built around.or mit just run it as it is with out a body do you think the crew at the pod would let me lol

1 - 20 of 29 Posts