Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Yeah I been following that from Day 1 , amazing skills and dedication .

I like the way he 'quickly' does a job on that 62 Wagon to get it ready for a run , some people eh :lol: .... although I think the gloss laquer was a bad choice , would've looked better in satin iyam .

·
Cadillac fanatic
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I go back to this thread at least once a week just to see if it has progressed, this guy is my role model....:pmsl:, he makes it look quite easy in the pictures, however... as a body and paint man myself I can see it as it is, this is a fairly straight forward job once you have the right tools and the right parts.

This shows the people that dabble how it can be done, it also shows the people that think it CANT be done that it CAN.

The guy is a GOD :tup:

·
Having a cuppa
2,629 Posts
That's amazing. You've really got to admire the talent, dedication and patience to take on a project like that. I've seen a few basket case build-ups before but seeing this in such detail makes me really apreciate the work involved. borderline genius.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Just had a quick flick (and bookmarked for later) that is amazing. How many of us would tackle something that far gone.

I can understand his point of view, taking a dream car that would normally be out of reach financially and building it yourself with sheer grit and enthusiasm!

Look forward to reading more!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts