Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are a lot of bike fans on here. Just watched about four hours of Moto GP practice on BT Sport. Great coverage under the lights from a great track. Can't wait for Sunday, bring it on! :tup:

·
Premium Member
690 Posts
I know there are a lot of bike fans on here. Just watched about four hours of Moto GP practice on BT Sport. Great coverage under the lights from a great track. Can't wait for Sunday, bring it on! :tup:
Totally agree, feel less guilty about upgrading the telly package.

As long as they keep this level of coverage up it will have been worth it.

Looking forward to this afternoon

·
Registered
381 Posts
Yes I enjoyed that, thanks to Low Expectations for the link for us tight fisted buggers that won't shell out for BT Sport just to get the Moto GP. If that is the way it's going to look for the season I might have to dig deep unless anyone knows of an HD live stream (free of course!)

·
Gym Junkie
6,213 Posts
They hinted before the race that it could be the next 5 years :eek:
Yep BT have exclusive UK rights for the next 5 years, seems odd that the BBC and Eurosport were responsible for building the fan base that meant it was an attractive target to be bought by BT Sport and in the process instantly excluding the majority of the fans that made it so popular in the first place.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry chrisvs, not trying to rub it in, only by luck that I happened to have BT phone & tinterweb, only bit of luck I've had for a long time, mind you BT line rental is a rip off! It was bloody good though, Texas next.

·
Gym Junkie
6,213 Posts
Just caught up with the lucky gits who have access to BT Sport, it was quite hard avoiding knowing the result all day and thanks to everyone on here for not letting the cat out the bag :D

What a fantastic exciting race, bodes well for the rest of the season if they are all like that :tup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts