Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
charnwood cruisers
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all im selling a 1961 ford prefect 107e for spare or resto.

I have owned the car for around a year and originally brought it for spares for my 100e but never needed it in the end. The car needs a complete restoration but may be useful as spare as i intended. The car is complete except for the steering wheel/box, rear seat and boot lid which were never there when i brought it. I have a new v5 for the car as the previous owner had no log book. I recommend coming to view the car as photos wont show the extent of work need to get it to working condition if that is the intention. I will post pictures shortly but this car will need trailering and has to be gone by the 15th of october due to moving house otherwise it will end up in the scrapyard.

Due to this i am looking for around £150 or may swap for a essex v6 for the 100e.

cheers
duane

·
Registered
30 Posts
That sounds like just what i need. Wouldn`t be able to collect till next weekend though.
Sounds like you might have had some dibs on it already. Can`t imagine this hanging around long.

·
charnwood cruisers
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi brian sorry i havent rang sooner been a lil busy with house moving stuff. i will ring you sometime this afternoonif that is ok.

cheers
duane

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

hi 103keef the car is still available if you are interested. the latest this car could be picked up is the 15th october that the day i have to hand keys back.
as mentioned it will need work if you plan on restoring but could be used as spares. i do have a correct v5 but no old mots etc.

cheers
duane

·
Registered
34 Posts

Have given my number to some of your club,but have had no call,please ring 07918624518,we have spoken may times,I've got the modified 107'Martin

·
Registered
267 Posts
Have given my number to some of your club,but have had no call,please ring 07918624518,we have spoken may times,I've got the modified 107'Martin
Sorry Martin did give Duane your details that night, will check and chase him up. Cheers Con.:shake:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts