• no thanks

Votes: 4 6.7%
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok poeple,
i think we should start an R&S meet&greet gatherings nationwide,( or do you all want to stay in the internet world)

i am prepared to sort out a meet up to cover the south coast area (say kent to hampshire & up to surrey) , i dont have any experience in this but i do have the enthusiasm,

what i would need is the towns etc where the willing poeple would be coming from so i could choose a midway place for all extremities to travel to equally.

so what's your answers or should i shut the F up?
ta rik :tup:

·
complete knob..apperantly
617 Posts
good idea tatuu :tup: :tup:, i've bought things in past few weeks from 2 people who live 5 mins away from me and i never knew they existed , be good to meet local people

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
im up for this but concerned that you mention kent to hampshire & up to surrey but us essex boys are left out, do we smell.
for me and others local to me( probably a dozen members) we are in essex but happy to travel for a meet. as for meeting up for a convoy to a show i think ist agreat idea, i wes part of a surrey club (sunset streetrodders) for many years and they picked me up on the m25 (i was new to it all and got looked after). if we can sort meeting places for shows so we can arrive together it always helps (somone always breaks down).

·
My name is Martin
2,613 Posts
Another Essex slag here who's up for it :tup:

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
ok poeple,
i think we should start an R&S meet&greet gatherings nationwide,( or do you all want to stay in the internet world)

i am prepared to sort out a meet up to cover the south coast area (say kent to hampshire & up to surrey)

What about Sussex :?::?:

Yes up for it :tup:

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
suffolk here....in fact our breakfast club is virtually all R & S's already!

I would be interested in getting a 'get together' together!!

·
Have love will travel....
275 Posts
Yeah that would be great, here in Hastings on the coast of Sussex, Kent would be a pretty central place for a meet for those in the South East? :tup:

·
Global Warmer
1,200 Posts
Count me in from the Sunny Paradise that is Essex.....

P.

·
Super Moderator
7,398 Posts
We Essex boys ( n gals ) have the Dick Terpin.

·
Registered
648 Posts
maybe the services on the M25? lakeside or Clacketts lane ?
Lakeside would be nice, we could go shopping together! new frock anyone?:p
Nick

1 - 20 of 81 Posts