Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The attched are pictures of some of the resin kits I have....and of course, the donor kits to go with them!! I'll get round to making them one day!!
The blue 48 Ford is ahome made radio control car. I bought, for £4.99 a 1/25 scale radio control BMW after Christmas last year. Took it apart and put the 48 body on the chassis. It was not quite as simple as that as I wanted the lights etc to work, but to be honest, it was not a seriously difficult task!
I also have a 1/64 scale radio control car that I will eventually put under one of many, many 1/64 diecast woodies!
Trouble is, we have a new dog....and he seems to 'love' the cars as they zip across the floor!!!!!
Cha7z

Attachments

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
The attched are pictures of some of the resin kits I have....and of course, the donor kits to go with them!! I'll get round to making them one day!!
The blue 48 Ford is ahome made radio control car. I bought, for £4.99 a 1/25 scale radio control BMW after Christmas last year. Took it apart and put the 48 body on the chassis. It was not quite as simple as that as I wanted the lights etc to work, but to be honest, it was not a seriously difficult task!
I also have a 1/64 scale radio control car that I will eventually put under one of many, many 1/64 diecast woodies!
Trouble is, we have a new dog....and he seems to 'love' the cars as they zip across the floor!!!!!
Cha7z
glad i'm not the only nutter about with to much time on my hands lmbo.

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
God no....I have soooooooo many 'brilliant' ideas and sooooooooo little talent to put them into practice!!
You may want to hold that made woody you were putting on flea-bay!!!

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
re : woody

God no....I have soooooooo many 'brilliant' ideas and sooooooooo little talent to put them into practice!!
You may want to hold that made woody you were putting on flea-bay!!!
i been holding it for years and never did anythink with it, what do you know that i dont about it.

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nothing...as you will see, I just collect woodie kits and one to remake or customise is always handy...and if we can deal...............It is a very common model I'm afraid!

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
re woody

Nothing...as you will see, I just collect woodie kits and one to remake or customise is always handy...and if we can deal...............It is a very common model I'm afraid!
yeh i love rat rods and 32 coupes , so if you got anything to trade with this would be good always up for swops, have you got the woodie kits i listed on ebay , if not and you want to swap for a kit i may like i can always end the listing, let me know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts