Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody remember this. Southport beach very early 90's. Unfortunately I only took these two pics. I drove the Y and Linda drove the TransAm there.
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Sky Hood Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
hell yeh, I think i went in that model Y with you, then their was paul weirs 29 sedan,dave weeds pop, chippy phils 57 , alf butchers pop (red) from what i can remember didn't we go to lazy sunday north when they moved it to haydock park and they wanted to charge everybody so we all turned around and went to southport. Eee them were days:D

edit was it 90/91, could even have been earlier i've slept alot since then !!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Glad somebody remembered, too much Stella has destroyed my memory:giggle:,Linda says it was 91 as daughter was only about a month old on that trip, Yes she says we did do a detour but couldn't remember why. Have found another pic and some build pics of Y, posting in Y thread in this section over weekend. Guy in Wrexham has got it now and its yellow:shocked: hes posting pics.
Just glad to see its still around after 20 years, probably out live me:bigsmile:

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
:beuj::beuj:I thought that it ended up back in Hyde as mark Freeman had it not so long back in fact did he not sell it to Paul Glynn in ashton or maybe i am all confused:beuj:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
:beuj::beuj:I thought that it ended up back in Hyde as mark Freeman had it not so long back in fact did he not sell it to Paul Glynn in ashton or maybe i am all confused:beuj:
Yep you are right there, got confused with other thread:crazy:(told you Stella and brains don't mix)LOL
Heres another on beach I found

Putting more of build in Y Thread

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
yep i'll come round and do it for you:incheek: seriously it will be great to see it done, good for you. i'll call round when i get chance (its a bit hard with this damm tracker fitted though:shake: )

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Paul,
Do I get visiting rights LOL:shocked:
Mind if I nip round for a nosey when I get back off hols after new year?
Cheers
Al

1 - 11 of 11 Posts