Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Muppet
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Held on the 1st Thursday in every month from 8pm onwards at the Old Marina Bar, Shardlow Marina, London Road, Shardlow, Derbyshire, DE72 2GL. Situated between Junctions 24 and 25 of the M1.

Just look for the collection of wrecks in the corner of the car park…………standing beside some old cars! :D

·
richard rawlplug
8,221 Posts
beat me to it..:pmsl:

but that would mean were all building something???

·
richard rawlplug
8,221 Posts
no seriously,the foods good,the beers good,they have chairs,..and toilets(rare for derby).

turn up around 8pm...look for the bunch of undesirables near the bar..dont go near them their the boat types....we will be the ones engaging in witty banter and masses of technical know how sat nearby..

see you there.......................................................................:tup:

·
richard rawlplug
8,221 Posts
so whos were all those cars????and what the hell was that pos on that ratty trailer behind that audi....god i miss that car...what a weapon,,

·
richard rawlplug
8,221 Posts
this thursday,8pm ish,curry and a pint night..need i say more??

·
Flange Dealer
642 Posts
Blimpsters , that'll be tomorrow then. better get my engine screwed back together then!

·
Flange Dealer
642 Posts
Want to know who will be interested in a T shirt tonight.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.